Tuesday, January 6, 2015

My Note to 2015! Moving forward with ease in 2015!



Note: Welcome the New Year!

To: 2015


From: Rea Wilke



May words flow freely to express my infinite love and gratitude!
May my world be an amazing in every way possible!
May success finds me in everything I do today and everyday thereafter this wonderful year!
May love always find its way into my life!
May joy and happiness continue to bless our lives in every aspect of it!
May peace reside in my heart, mind and in the world!
May all my wonderful dreams come to life!
May I continue to believe in myself and my ability to become the person that I admire the most!
May I have the ability to imagine and to live a great life in good health and in good prosperity!
May I claim all the best wealth that life has to offer!

I move forward this year with ease, love & success! Every step I take is moving me in the right direction. I will continue to be grateful for all the lessons learned. I will continue to do the best to be true to myself and others! Amen! So it is!!!

I love you 2015! Thank you for this great year ahead! 

I am Divine love, I am Divine love, I am God's presence manifest in my mind, body, feelings, actions and thoughts! 


Infinite Love & Gratitude

Rea Wilke

CEO/Founder/President @ Your Life Now, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment